1909 Corporate Services
Corporate and trust management
Serving corporate clients
1909 Corporate Services AB specializes in the provision of corporate and trust management services to corporate clients.
Clients include publicly and privately owned companies and are in many cases subsidiaries of international groups wishing to benefit from Sweden's extensive network of double taxation treaties (which are linked to an outstanding new holding company regime).
The 1909 Corporate Services AB management team has a background in business and significant experience of cross-border deals and business structures involving financial, accounting, legal and tax issues in several different jurisdictions. This experience, together with an extensive network of prominent experts in tax law and accountancy, ensures the high quality of the management services offered.
These services include incorporation, start-up and annual management services, all tailored to deliver the best possible solutions to each client. An integral part of the services is an undertaking to actively provide clients with proposals for the best possible solutions in today's complex legal and tax environment.
Incorporation and start-ups
Incorporation and start-up services normally include the following:
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Opening of bank account with a Swedish bank.
- Registration with the Companies Registration Office ("Bolagsverket").
- Creation of bookkeeping records (plan of accounts and general ledger).
- Preparation of minutes of shareholders' and directors' meetings, etc.
- Recommendation for statutory auditor (annual auditor fee is not included).
Annual management services normally include the following:
- Provision of registered address.
- Provision of one director and deputy director or authorized representative ("Extern firmatecknare").
- Preparation and filing of statutory annual report.
- Liaison with statutory auditor.
- Arranging annual general meeting to adopt the statutory annual report and preparation of minutes.
- Preparation and filing of annual tax return.
- Liaison with tax counsel when necessary.
- Administration of payments.
Fees are negotiated on an individual basis and are based on the extent of the services required.